Now you can easily navigate the conference, take notes, connect, follow the Twitter stream and much more with the WREF 2012 mobile app. Here’s everything you need to get started.
Download the App
With your iPhone, Android, Blackberry or iPad, click here to download the app. There’s a great deal of information on the app so be patient while it downloads for the first time. There are two screens to the mobile app so you’ll want to make sure to explore both.
Get Ready for Networking
Once the site has loaded all the information make sure to update your contact information under the Contact tab on the first page.
- Enter your email on-screen and the app will send you a unique pairing code.
- Filling out your Contact information allows you to be findable for networking with other attendees.
- The Scan feature means no more piles of post-conference business cards! You’ll be able to scan badges and keep track of connections all within the app. Once you have your contact profile set up you’ll want to explore the schedule.
Plan Your Day
WREF has over 200 sessions to explore and more than 500 papers being presented. With the app, you can navigate the schedule by day, by track or by topic. Press “Schedule” to get started.
- Technical, Ignite and Poster sessions can be opened to see which papers will be presented.
- Find a session you want to attend? Click the bookmark/favorite ribbon to find it again later.
- To view all of your favorite sessions when you’re ready to plan your day simply go to the Schedule button and select Your Favorites.
- Each session has a location – press the location to view the map.
- Use the Search tool to find sessions or people
Speaking at WREF? Keep track of your own day with the “Speakers/Authors” button. This means you can focus on learning and connecting rather than scrambling around to figure out where to go.
When you’re ready to explore the exhibition hall, get right down to business with a tap on the Exhibitors button to search by name, category and sponsors of WREF2012. You can also create a list of exhibitors you want to visit by marking your favorites as you peruse them through the app.
To make sure you always know where you’re going there’s a Maps section where you’ll find the Colorado Convention Center, the ballroom level, street level, the exhibit hall and Denver Area map. That last one will come in particularly handy when you want to take a little break or grab a bite to eat outside the conference walls. Simply click on the Local button for Top 10 Things To Do as well as a list of restaurants offering discounts just for WREF 2012 attendees.
Whether you want to connect with that person you’ve been hoping to meet, find some good grub or optimize your day for the most learning, the mobile app has you covered. We look forward to connecting with you at WREF 2012! WREF2012 App powered by Crowd Compass.