This year’s 43rd Annual National Solar Conference will be held along with Intersolar North America and will also feature the 39th Annual Passive Solar Conference and the second meeting of Young & Emerging Professionals in Renewable Energy.
The American Solar Energy Society invites your participation in the form of technical papers (to be presented at the conference) as well as forum sessions and posters in the topical areas of:
- Resource Assessment and Integration
- Passive Solar Buildings and Technologies
- Solar Thermal Technologies
- Concentrated Solar Power
- Sustainability and Water and Energy
- Distributed Wind
- Sustainable Transportation and Biofuels
- Water and Energy Technologies
Important Information and Deadlines
All submissions (technical abstracts and forum session proposals) must be made through the online submission system.
- Submission system opens January 17, 2014 at ases.org
- Deadline for submission is February 14, 2014
- Acceptance/Rejection notification will be by February 28, 2014
- Final papers are due by April 15, 2014
- Presenting authors and forum speakers must register by April 15, 2014
Technical sessions include several formats, including:
- Forums – Panel discussions or technology “Shoot-outs” organized on a specific topic.
- Oral presentations – Typically 10 – 20 minutes per paper presentation.
- Posters – Presenters will create a poster to display at the conference and online.
Details regarding session formats, logistics, hotels, transportation and conference registration will be available beginning January 17 at ases.org.