ASES is currently seeking talented interns, part-time and contract employees who are enthusiastic about our mission and passionate about renewable energy. Interested candidates should direct their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position of interest included in the subject line.
Internship Opportunities: All internship positions provide a strong introduction to renewable energy as well as the operation of a non-profit organization. They typically require 5-10 hours/week, and while they are non-paid, internships are eligible for university credit. In some cases, outstanding internship performance can lead to paid part-time positions.
Membership Assistant: Reports to Operations Manager and Membership Manager
- Payment processing
- Database cleanup and record merges
- Mailings – monthly and special
- Renewals and database support
- Update constant contact lists as needed
- Donation Thank you letters
- Renewals – email & hard copy Generation
Social Media Advocate (2): Reports to Director of Operations and Communications Director
- Social Media & Website Content feedback and maintenance
- Development of Digital Media Strategy
- Video editing/publishing for YouTube Channel
- LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter Posts
- Launch Instagram Presence with National Solar Tour promotions.
- Manage a bi-weekly or monthly distribution of e-Newsletter targeted to connect solar energy industry and enthusiasts with cutting edge academic and industrial advances
Blogger (2): Reports to Director of Operations and Communications Director
- Newsletter copy writing on latest developments and perspectives on solar and renewable energies
- Contribute fresh content 2-3x/week for website, Solar Today, Solar Citizen, and Solar@work publications