How do I sign up for a chapter?
ASES chapters are separate organizations affiliated with ASES. Unless your chapter is participating in the joint membership program listed, please contact your local chapter to find out how to join as a member.
Now save money when you join or renew with participating state chapters at the same time you join or renew your ASES membership at the combined rate of $60/year. That saves at least $10/year with most chapters.
Participating chapters are
- Northern California
- New Mexico
- New York
Just click here to begin the membership process, and at the check-out page choose your chapter! It’s easy! And . . . if you choose automatic renewal, you’ll keep this discount forever – and never be bothered with a renewal reminder again!
For more information about basic, professional and business memberships, click here.
How do I change my membership level?
If you want to change your membership level at renewal time, please contact the ASES office for help. It’s best to only change your membership level when you renew.
I can’t get my user name/password.
If you need help with your user name or password, email us.
How do I sign up for a Business membership as a new member?
If you are new to ASES and want to purchase a Business membership, you’ll need to establish two records, one for yourself (you’ll be the primary contact for your company) and one for your company. Here’s the process:
- Fill out the form with your personal information.
- At the bottom of that form will be three buttons, “Create an account”, “Create account and enter your organization info” or “cancel”.
- Select the second one. On the resulting page, it should say, select your organization from the list below. There should not be any organizations listed and the option “Not Listed Here” should be pre-selected. Click continue.
- Fill out the information for your organization completely, then click “save organization”.
- The next page allows you to enter online community information. This is optional. If you don’t wish to enter anything, click “cancel”. You have completed filling out the forms.
- Now click the “Go shopping” button at the lower right. (Do not use “Buy a Membership”). The business membership option will be available on the next page. Select that and proceed to payment.
Note: This procedure also works for buying a Nonprofit or library membership.
How do I sign up a Business membership if I already have an individual membership?
Please email email us for assistance.
How do I renew my business membership?
You must login as the primary contact. Once you’re logged in, click the My Memberships button in the top menu. If you’ve received a renewal notice, you probably have an open order for the business membership. Just click the pay open order button and continue to payment. If you don’t have an open order but your membership is still active, there will be a renewal link to the right of the membership. Click that, choose the business membership and proceed as above. If your membership has lapsed, you’ll need to start over.
How can I give a gift membership?
Please email us for assistance.
When will I get my first magazine or why haven’t I gotten my first magazine?
Depending on where we are in the annual production cycle, it may take six to eight weeks before you get your first magazine. In the mean time, you can read it digitally. Click here to see the current issue.
I’m having trouble logging in to my record.
Have you logged in since the beginning of 2012? If not, the user name and password you used before won’t work. We implemented a new system in January 2012 which meant a number of changes. You can go to the login page and click the forgot your password link and put in your email and you’ll get a message with a link that will take you to a page where you can enter a new password. Your login will be the email that is in your record. If that doesn’t work for you, you can email us.
When does my membership expire?
Login to your record and if your membership is still active, you’ll be able to see the expiration date there. If you membership has expired, your record will indicate that you don’t have a current membership. Please email us to gain access to your history.