SOLAR 2013 Seeks Participating Organizations
Many organizations and groups work together to support the National Solar Conference – SOLAR 2013, April 16-20, 2013 in Baltimore, MD.
If your organization would like recognition as a Participating Organization, and you agree to promote the event, the American Solar Energy Society can provide a discount for your members to use.
Qualifying types of organizations include:
- 501(c)3 Nonprofit organizations
- Associations (business, trade or professional) including
- commercial real estate
- sustainable business practices groups
- professional associations
- chambers of commerce, and others
- Universities, vocational and trade schools as well as their associations
- Government agencies at all levels
- ASES Chapters
- LinkedIn groups
- Advocacy groups (nonprofit)
When your group qualifies as a Participating Organization, we will:
- Recognize your organization’s participation on the SOLAR 2013 website (including a link to your organization’s website) and in the program guide at the event
- Provide a discount code for you and your members to use, for registration as well as for exhibit space.
- Provide blurbs, graphics and links for you to use in your communications
To become a Participating Organization your group agrees to promote these SOLAR 2013 opportunities to your membership:
- Participation as presenters and speakers (call for participation is now open)
- Exhibiting at SOLAR 2013
- Attendance at SOLAR 2013
- Using these types of promotion:
- Adding a button to your website that links to the SOLAR 2013 website, and
- Email, newsletter, social networking and other tools that you already use
Click here to get started!