Become a 2014 National Solar Tour Sponsor!
Sign Up Today, See Results Tomorrow!
Planning for the 19th ASES National Solar Tour is underway, so don’t miss your opportunity to reach the year’s largest audience of advocates and end-users. The 2013 ASES National Solar Tour attracted more than 90,000 people to more than 9,000 tour sites. The 2014 event is set for Oct. 3-5 in most locations.
Along with this passionate audience of tour-goers and hosts, sponsors receive recognition in tour marketing materials all through the summer and into fall. Sign up today to get the greatest exposure to this audience!
- Mention in feature articles and other editorial in the July/August and September/October issues of SOLAR TODAY, an audience of 30,000 qualified readers per issue;
- Logos in ads in the same issues;
- Mention in the June, July, August and September issues of Solar Citizen, ASES’ e-newsletter published twice monthly for solar advocates;
- Logos on the National Solar Tour website ases.org and SOLARTODAY.org
- Logos in all ASES email communications promoting the tour (~50,000 readers).
Contact Rob Simonelli today to reserve your sponsorship!
Phone (562) 431-1630
Be a driving force behind ASES National Solar Tour and gain tremendous visibility for your business in the largest grassroots solar event in history! This annual event engages tens of thousands of qualified green consumers in all 50 U.S. states, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Last year’s event attracted more than 90,000 enthusiastic solar installers, grassroots organizations, businesses and green consumers. The ASES National Solar Tour offers almost any organization a targeted way to reach a rich array of motivated consumers eager to purchase solar and energy efficient products and services from coast to coast. Sponsorship opportunities are now available to help you reach the largest group of solar customers before, during, and after the event.
“76% of tour attendees surveyed confirm they are definitely or very likely to purchase and install solar or energy efficient systems after attending the solar tour. 33% of tour attendees state that they plan to invest in these technologies within the next year and 51% within two years. 49% have household income of $75k or more.”