Become a 2015 National Solar Tour Sponsor!
Sign Up Today, See Results Tomorrow!
Planning for the 20th ASES National Solar Tour is underway, so don’t miss your opportunity to reach the year’s largest audience of advocates and end-users. The 2015 ASES National Solar Tour takes place throughout the month of October.
Along with this passionate audience of tour-goers and hosts, sponsors receive recognition in tour marketing materials all through the summer and into fall. Sign up today to get the greatest exposure to this audience! Sponsorship Deadline Sept 15, 2015.
- Logo featured on National Solar Tour lawn signs across the country
- Mention in feature articles and other editorial in the Fall issue of SOLAR TODAY, an audience of 30,000 qualified readers per issue
- Logos in ads in the National Solar Tour tour guide
- Mention in the September and October issues of Solar@Work, ASES’ e-newsletter published twice monthly for solar professionals
- Logos on the National Solar Tour website nationalsolartour.org and SOLARTODAY.org
- Logos in all ASES email communications promoting the tour (~50,000 readers)
A National Solar Tour sponsorship is $5,000 and on a sliding scale. Contact Carly Rixham today to reserve your sponsorship!
Be a driving force behind ASES National Solar Tour and gain tremendous visibility for your business in the largest grassroots solar event in history! This annual event engages tens of thousands of qualified green consumers in all 50 U.S. states, Mexico and Puerto Rico. The ASES National Solar Tour offers almost any organization a targeted way to reach a rich array of motivated consumers eager to purchase solar and energy efficient products and services from coast to coast. Sponsorship opportunities are now available to help you reach the largest group of solar customers before, during, and after the event.
“76% of tour attendees surveyed confirm they are definitely or very likely to purchase and install solar or energy efficient systems after attending the solar tour. 33% of tour attendees state that they plan to invest in these technologies within the next year and 51% within two years. 49% have household income of $75k or more.”